The EE850 is a 3 in 1 duct mounted transmitter ideal for demand controlled ventilation and building automation. It combines CO2, humidity and temperature in an innovative and functional enclosure. The EE850 incorporates the E+E dual wavelength NDIR CO2 sensor, which compensates for ageing effects, is highly insensitive to pollution and offers outstanding long term stability.
The multi-point CO2 and temperature factory adjustment leads to an excellent CO2 measurement accuracy over the entire temperature working range.
An optional adapter facilitates easy configuration and adjustment via the EE850 service interface.
- E+E dual wavelength NDIR CO2 working principle
- CO2 auto-calibration for excellent long term stability
- Temperature compensation of the CO2 measurement
- High insensitivity to pollution
- Humidity sensor protected by the E+E proprietary coating
- Voltage or current outputs
- Optional passive temperature sensor
- Fast and easy installation
- Easy user configuration and adjustment
- Building automation
- Demand controlled ventilation
- Process control
0...2000 ppmMeasuring range CO2
< ± (50 ppm +2% of mv)Accuracy CO2
< ± (50 ppm +3% of mv)
< ± (100 ppm +5% of mv)
0...95 % RHMeasuring range Humidity
±3 % RH (20...80 % RH)Accuracy Humidity
-20...60 °C (-4...140 °F)Measuring range Temperature
±0.3 °C (±0.54 °F)Accuracy Temperature
0-5 / 10V or 4-20mAOutputs
24 V AC/DCSupply
EE850 Datasheet(895.52 kb)
Scaling of the outputs(252.78 kb)
EE-PCA Product Configuration Adapter(795.83 kb)
EE850 Manual(1379.48 kb)
Relabeling in case of product configuration change(1339.66 kb)
EE-PCS Product Configuration Software(26061.77 kb)
CO2 transmitter for Demanding Applicatons
With a robust enclosure and integrated filter, the EE820 is the perfect solution for demanding applications such as agriculture, hatcheries, incubators, greenhouses and lifestock barns.