The EE850 is optimized for use in building management applications. A multi-point CO2 and temperature factory adjustment procedure leads to an excellent CO2 measurement accuracy over the entire temperature working range.
The E+E dual wavelength NDIR CO2 sensor compensates for aging effects, is highly insensitive to pollution and offers outstanding long term stability.
The EE850 can be optionally fitted with a passive temperature sensor output. An optional kit facilitates easy configuration and adjustment.
- E+E dual wavelength NDIR CO2 working principle
- Measuring range up to 10,000ppm
- Auto-calibration for excellent long term stability
- Temperature compensation
- Highly insensitive to pollution
- Voltage or current analogue outputs
- Optional passive temperature sensor
- Fast and easy installation
- Easy user configuration and adjustment
- Building management
- Demand controlled ventilation
- Process control
0...2000 ppmMeasuring range CO2
< ± (50 ppm +2% of mv)Accuracy CO2
< ± (50 ppm +3% of mv)
< ± (100 ppm +5% of mv)
-20...60°C (-4...140 °F)Measuring range Temperature
±0,3 °C (±0,54 °F)Accuracy Temperature
24 V AC/DCSupply
EE850 Datasheet(1002.11 kb)
Scaling of the outputs(252.78 kb)
EE-PCA Product Configuration Adapter(795.83 kb)
EE850 Manual(1240.27 kb)
Relabeling in case of product configuration change(1339.66 kb)
EE-PCS Product Configuration Software(23621.63 kb)
CO2 transmitter for Demanding Applicatons
With a robust enclosure and integrated filter, the EE820 is the perfect solution for demanding applications such as agriculture, hatcheries, incubators, greenhouses and lifestock barns.