The EE1950 dew point module is dedicated for applications with continuous high humidity and condensing conditions. With excellent temperature compensation across the working range -70°C to 180°C (-94 to 356 °F), the module is the ideal choice for climate chambers.
The outstanding long term stability of the EE1950 under continuous high humidity conditions rests on the innovative, heated E+E humidity and temperature sensing element HMC01.
Together with an additional, external temperature sensor, the dew point module is the perfect solution for precise calculation of the relative humidity and for climate chamber control.
The proprietary E+E coating protects the sensing element from dust, dirt and corrosive agents. Therefore, the EE1950 performs reliably even in harsh environment.
Thanks to the Automatic Sensor ReCovery (ARC) function, the sensor also copes well with chemical contamination. By controlled heating, the chemicals gaze out from the sensing element.
The analogue output of the EE1950 can be set to current or voltage. The service interface and the free EE-PCS configuration software allow for output scaling and adjustment. The electronics board is available in two sizes, for easy integration into existing climate and test chambers.
- Heated humidity and temperature sensing element
- Outstanding long term stability due to Automatic Sensor Recovery
- High resistance to dust and corrosion thanks to E+E proprietary sensor coating
- Wide temperature working range -70 °C...180 °C
- Service interface for configuration and adjustment
- Voltage or current output, selectable
-70...180 °C (-94...356 °F)Temperature Working Range
-20...100 °C Td (-4...212 °F Td)Measuring range Dew point
0-1/5/10 V or 0/4-20mA (3-wire)Outputs
10-35V DC and 10-28V ACSupply
- Output signal selection (voltage / current)
- Service Interface for configuration and adjustment
- Manual trigger for ARC - Automatic Senor ReCovery
- Status LEDs
- Remote trigger for ARC mode
- Status information ARC mode
- HMC01 Sensor
- heated sensing element for best performance and long term stability under condensing conditions
- Automatic Sensor Recovery
- Protected by E+E proprietary coating