The EE23 is a cost optimised, reliable transmitter for industrial and high-end climate control applications in the range -40 ... 180°C (-40 ...356°F). It measures accurately relative humidity (RH) and temperature (T) and calculates the dew point (Td) and the frost point (Tf).
EE23 is available for wall or duct mount, with remote probe, as well as with miniature remote probe. The modular enclosure facilitates mounting, wiring, replacement and maintenance.
The measured data is available on two analogue outputs, an alarm output and on the LCD display. The E+E proprietary coating protects the sensing elements against corrosive and electrically conductive pollution.
EE23 is user configurable and adjustable with push buttons on the electronics board or via software.
- Temperature range -40 ... 180°C (-40 ... 356°F)
- Analogue and alarm outputs
- IP65 / NEMA 4 modular enclosure in polycarbonate or aluminum
- LCD display
- Integrated power supply unit 100...240V AC, 50/60Hz
- Sensor coating for polluted environments
- Wide choice of filter caps
- User configurable and adjustable
- Industrial process control
- High-end climate control
0-5/10 V, 0/4-20mA输出
24 V AC/DC供电电源
EE23 技术资料(743.57 kb)
Scaling of the outputs(252.78 kb)
Humidity Calibration-Kit Datasheet(428.89 kb)
EE23 操作手册(1375.53 kb)
EE23 校准手册(86.26 kb)
Calibration Kit - User Guide(1042.14 kb)
Cleaning Instructions(1054.21 kb)