The water in oil sensor EE36 is dedicated for the accurate and reliable measurement of moisture in oil in maritime applications. It is certified according to the Germanischer Lloyd (DNV GL). The device is specifically approved for use in MAN B&W marine diesel engines.
The outstanding long-term stability and resistance to pollution of the EE36 rests on the high-end E+E capacitive sensing element.
The EE36 is ideal for online monitoring of moisture in lubrication or hydraulic, which is very important for the long-term performance of machinery.
Humidity measurement in oil
The monitoring of the moisture in lubrication oil is of paramount importance for the long-term performance and predictive maintenance of the machinery. The moisture in oil is described by either the absolute value "water content" x [ppm] or the relative value "water activity" aw.
EE36 measures the water activity aw and the temperature T and calculates out of them the water content x.
The user can easily readjust the transmitter by using either a simple procedure with two push buttons on the printed circuit board or the free configuration software.
- Measurands: water activity [aw], temperature [T] and water content [x] in ppm
- DNV GL certification for use in maritime applications
- Oil temperature up to 180°C (356 °F)
- Two freely selectable and scalebale analogue outputs
- Pressure rating 20 bar
- G ½ ISO or ½ NPT process connection
- Easy field adjustment and output configuration by the user
- Pluggable sensing probe
- LCD Display with push buttons
- Connector for power supply and outputs
- Two freely configurable relay outputs
- Ball valve
- lubrication oil
- hydraulic oil
- diesel fuel
0...1 awMeasuring range
-40...180 °C (-40...176 °F)
2 potential-free relays (normally open)Switch
0-1/5/10 V, 0/4-20 mAOutputs
8-35 V DCSupply
12-30 V AC
EE36 技术资料(397.95 kb)
EE-PCA Product Configuration Adapter(795.83 kb)
Scaling of the outputs(252.78 kb)
EE36 Manual(937.27 kb)
Calibration Kit - User Guide(1042.14 kb)
Cleaning Instructions(1054.21 kb)
Relabeling in case of product configuration change(1339.66 kb)
EE-PCS Product Configuration Software(23621.63 kb)