The HUMLOG20 data logger is ideally suited for climate monitoring in a wide range of applications such as:
- Residential and commercial building automation
- Museums and exhibition halls
- Clean roomsStorage areas
- Computing centres, Switching cabinets
- Calibration laboratories
- Continuous data recording over long periods owing to the long battery life and the large data memory.
- The data loggers can operate in an Ethernet network. The measured data is available in real time and it can be displayed and saved simultaneously on a computer.
- Maximum reliability of measurement data transmission is guaranteed by the integrated Ethernet interface.
- Easy evaluation and visualisation of measurement data. The powerful SmartGraph3 software is included in the scope of supply.
- Local visual and acoustic alarms for fast decisions in the field.
- Modern enclosure with large display.
|Measurement Categories||Model THI||Model THIP||Model TCO|
|Dew point temperature||•||•||•|
|Barometric air pressure||•|
|Relative air pressure||•|
10...95 % RHMeasuring range
-20...50 °C (-4…120 °F)
0...5000 ppm CO2
±2 % RHAccuracy
±(50 ppm +3 % of measured value)
USB and LAN (ethernet)Interface
4 x LRG AA batteries or via USBSupply
Send us your e-mail, we will do our best to help you!
Humlog20 Datasheet(1315.93 kb)
Humidity Calibration-Kit Datasheet(428.89 kb)
Calibration Kit - User Guide(1042.14 kb)
Humlog20 Manual English(1559.37 kb)
Humlog20 antitheft mounting manual(462.92 kb)
Cleaning Instructions(1054.21 kb)
Humlog20 Manual en español(1628.61 kb)
Humlog20 Manual de Turquía(1628.29 kb)
SmartGraph3 Software(76697.46 kb)
Data logger with inputs for analogue, digital and passive sensors
Data logger with analogue and digital inputs for humidity, temperature, current, Voltage, Pt100, thermocouple. Network-compatible by built in Ethernet interface.
Multifunctional hand-held meter
Hand-held meter with interchangeable digital probes for accurate measurement of humidity, temperature, CO2, air velocity and volumetric flow.
What is the difference between a 2 wire and a 3 wire current output?
Transmitter with "two-wires" technology receive the power from the process, and the signal is carry on return wire (closed current loop). With technology "three-wires" the power supply is separate from current output: 2 wires are the power supply and third carry the signal.