The Humlog 20 data logger is ideally suited for climate monitoring in a wide range of applications such as:
- Residential and commercial building automation
- Museums and exhibition halls
- Clean roomsStorage areas
- Computing centres, Switching cabinets
- Calibration laboratories
- Continuous data recording over long periods owing to the long battery life and the large data memory.
- The data loggers can operate in an Ethernet network. The measured data is available in real time and it can be displayed and saved simultaneously on a computer.
- Maximum reliability of measurement data transmission is guaranteed by the integrated Ethernet interface.
- Easy evaluation and visualisation of measurement data. The powerful SmartGraph3 software is included in the scope of supply.
- Local visual and acoustic alarms for fast decisions in the field.
- Modern enclosure with large display.
|Measurement Categories||Model THI||Model THIP||Model TCO|
|Dew point temperature||•||•||•|
|Barometric air pressure||•|
|Relative air pressure||•|
10...95 % RHMeasuring range
-20...50 °C (-4…120 °F)
0...5000 ppm CO2
±2 % RHAccuracy
±(50 ppm +3 % of measured value)
USB and LAN (ethernet)Interface
4 x LRG AA batteries or via USBSupply
Send us your e-mail, we will do our best to help you!
Humlog20 Datasheet(1843.27 kb)
Humidity Calibration-Kit Datasheet(428.89 kb)
Calibration Kit - User Guide(1042.14 kb)
Humlog20 Manual English(1559.37 kb)
Humlog20 antitheft mounting manual(462.92 kb)
Cleaning Instructions(1054.21 kb)
Humlog20 Manual en español(1628.61 kb)
Humlog20 Manual de Turquía(1628.29 kb)
SmartGraph3 Software(76697.46 kb)
Humlog 20 E
Data logger with inputs for analogue, digital and passive sensors
Data logger with analogue and digital inputs for humidity, temperature, current, Voltage, Pt100, thermocouple. Network-compatible by built in Ethernet interface.
Multifunctional hand-held meter
Hand-held meter with interchangeable digital probes for accurate measurement of humidity, temperature, CO2, air velocity and volumetric flow.
What is the difference between a 2 wire and a 3 wire current output?
Transmitter with "two-wires" technology receive the power from the process, and the signal is carry on return wire (closed current loop). With technology "three-wires" the power supply is separate from current output: 2 wires are the power supply and third carry the signal.