The Humlog 20 E data logger features one digital and two analogue inputs. Up to 4 humidity and temperature digital probes Logprobe 20 can be connected to the digital input.
The analogue inputs can accomodate:
- 4...20 mA
- 0...20 mA
- 0...1 V
- Pt100 3-wire
- Pt100 4-wire
- Thermocouple K, J, S
- Continuous data recording over long periods owing to the long battery life and the large data memory.
- The data loggers can operate in an Ethernet network. The measured data is available in real time and it can be displayed and saved simultaneously on a computer.
- Maximum reliability of data aquisition due to integrated Ethernet interface.
- Easy evaluation and visualisation of measurement data. The powerful SmartGraph3 software is included in the scope of supply.
- Local visual and acoustic alarms for fast decisions in the field.
- Modern enclosure with large display.
Voltage, Current, Pt100, Thermocouple, digital RH/T-SensorInputs
USB and LAN (Ethernet)Interface
battery 4 x LRG AA or USBSupply
Send us your e-mail, we will do our best to help you!
Humlog20 Datasheet(1843.27 kb)
Humidity Calibration-Kit Datasheet(428.89 kb)
Calibration Kit - User Guide(1042.14 kb)
Humlog 20 E Manual English(1238.76 kb)
Humlog20 antitheft mounting manual(462.92 kb)
Cleaning Instructions(1054.21 kb)
Humlog 20 E Manual de Turquía(948.81 kb)
Humlog 20 E Manual en español(960.44 kb)
SmartGraph3 Software(76697.46 kb)
Data logger for humidity, temperature, air pressure and CO2
Data logger for humidity, temperature, air pressure and CO2 concentration optimised for indoor climate monitoring.
Multifunctional hand-held meter
Hand-held meter with interchangeable digital probes for accurate measurement of humidity, temperature, CO2, air velocity and volumetric flow.
Connecting Cable, 5 pins - 2m
Connecting Cable, 5 pins - 5 m
Connecting Cable, 5 pins - 10 m
What is the difference between a 2 wire and a 3 wire current output?
Transmitter with "two-wires" technology receive the power from the process, and the signal is carry on return wire (closed current loop). With technology "three-wires" the power supply is separate from current output: 2 wires are the power supply and third carry the signal.