The EE1900 module is designed for highly accurate measurement of relative humidity (RH) or dew point temperature (Td) in climate chambers and other demanding applications. The humidity sensor is particularly resistant to dust and corrosive agents and it performs even in chemically contaminated environment.
The EE1900 module consists of an electronics board and a sensing probe. It employs an innovative combined humidity and temperature sensing element, which is well protected from pollution and corrosion by the proprietary E+E coating. This leads to high accuracy and excellent long-term stability even under harsh environmental conditions.
Thanks to the Automatic Sensor ReCovery (ARC) function, the sensor also copes well with chemical contamination. By controlled heating, the chemicals gaze out from the sensing element.The ARC mode can be triggered either via a push button on the board or an electrical signal.
The humidity module features an analogue output, which can be set to current or voltage. The service interface allows for output scaling and adjustment of the humidity measurement. The product configuration software EE-PCS is available free of charge.
The high quality, flexible probe cable up to 3m length facilitates the probe installation. With two sizes of the electronics board the module can be easily integrated into existing climate chambers.
EXTEND YOUR WARRANTY UP TO 5 YEARS WITH THE NEW
E+E CALIBRATION SERVICE PACKAGES
Our calibration service packages ensure that you are on the safe side when it comes to the accuracy and vailability of your measuring devices. Choose the right service package for your E+E product and benefit rom professional device service, calculable costs and excellent measuring accuracy in the long-term. Here you can find more detailed information.
- Outstanding long term stability due to Automatic Sensor Recovery
- High resistance to dust and corrosion thanks to E+E proprietary sensor coating
- Wide temperature working range -70 °C...180 °C
- Service interface for configuration and adjustment
- Voltage or current output, selectable
- Accuracy relative humidity (-20...40 °C / -4...104 °F)
- ± 2% RH (≤90% RH)
± 2.5% RH (>90% RH)
- Accuracy relative humidity (-40...180 °C / 104...356 °F)
- ± 2.5% RH (≤90% RH)
± 3.5% RH (>90% RH)
- Measurement range relative humdity / dew point
- 0...100% RH / -20...80 °C Td (-4...176 °F Td)
- Accuracy dew point, Tambient-Td
- ± 2 °C (± 3.6 °F)
- 0-1/5/10 V or 0/4-20mA (3-wire)
- 15-35V DC and 17-29V AC