The EE650 air flow sensor is dedicated for accurate and reliable measurement in building automation and ventilation applications.
EE650 employs the new VTQ air flow sensor element, which operates on the thermal anemometer principle and is manufactured by E+E in state-of-the-art thin film technology.
Due to its innovative design, the VTQ sensor element is very robust and highly insensitive to pollution, which leads to outstanding long-term performance.
The enclosure design and the mounting flange included in the scope of supply allow for easy installation or replacement. EE650 can be adjusted by the user via digital interface.
- High resistance to pollution
- Best accuracy and long term stability
- Measuring range 0- 10/15/20 m/s (0 - 2000/3000/4000 ft/min), user selectable
- Current and voltage outputs selectable by jumper
- Duct mount or remote probe versions
- Easy installation
- Digital interface for adjustment by user
- Ventilation control
- Ventilation systems
0...10 m/s (0...2000 ft/min)Measuring range - user selectable
0...15 m/s (0...3000 ft/min)
0...20 m/s (0...4000 ft/min)
0.2...10 m/s ±(0.2 m/s + 3 % of mv)Accuracy at 20°C (68 °F), 45 % RH, 1013 hectopascal
0.2...15 m/s ±(0.2 m/s + 3 % of mv)
0.2...20 m/s ±(0.2 m/s + 3 % of mv)
typ. 4 sec or typ. 1 sec.Response time - Selectable by jumper
0-10 V and 4-20 mAOutputs
24 V AC/DCSupply
우리의 제품에 대한 질문?
추가 정보가 필요하시면 여기로 연락주세요
- Bayonet screws
- open/closed with a ¼ rotation
- Appropriate for US mounting requirements
- Knockout for ½” conduit fitting
- External mounting holes
- Mounting with a closed cover
- Electronics protected against construction site pollution
- Easy and fast mounting
- Jumper adjustment
- Measuring range, output signal and response time selectable by jumper
- Electronics on the underside of the PCB
- Optimum protection against mechanical damage during installation
- E+E Air velocity sensor VTQ
- High insensitivity to pollution
- Long-term stable
- Measurement from 0.2 m/s (40 ft/min)
EE650 Datasheet(815.98 kb)
EE650 Quick Guide(985.73 kb)
EE650 Manual(1290.46 kb)
EE650/EE660 PICS - BACnet Protocol Implementation(209.88 kb)
Relabeling in case of product configuration change(1339.66 kb)
Modbus Application Note AN0103(158.85 kb)
Sensor for Very Low Air Velocity
Optimised for clean rooms and laminar flow monitoring, with excellent accuracy down to 0.15 m/s (30 ft/min). Analogue outputs or RS485 interface with Modbus or BACnet protocol.
HVAC Miniature Air Flow Transmitter
A compact air velocity probe ideal for HVAC applications with less space for mounting.