The EE820 measures reliably CO2 concentration in harsh, demanding applications. A multipoint CO2 and temperature factory adjustment leads to excellent accuracy over the entire temperature working range.
The EE820 incorporates the E+E dual wavelength NDIR CO2 sensor, which compensates for ageing effects, is highly insensitive to pollution and offers outstanding long term stability. For fast response time requirements there is an EE820 version with forced air circulation created by a fan installed behind the filter.
With its robust, functional IP54 enclosure and a special filter, the EE820 is suitable for polluted applications such as agriculture and livestock barns. The M12 connector facilitates the removal of the device before site cleaning operations. An optional kit allows for easy configuration and adjustment of the EE820.
- E+E dual wavelength NDIR working principle
- Measuring range up to 10,000 ppm
- Auto-calibration for excellent long term stability
- Very low temperature dependency
- Fast response time version
- Highly insensitive to pollution
- Voltage or current output
- Modbus RTU or BACnet MS/TP
- Fast and easy installation
- Easy user configuration and adjustment
- Fruit and vegetable storage
- Hatchers and incubators
- Life stock barns
0...2000 ppmMeasuring range CO2
± (50ppm + 2% of measuring value)Accuracy CO2 at 25 °C (77 °F) and 1013 mbar (14.7 psi)
± (50ppm + 3% of measuring value)
± (100ppm + 5% of measuring value)
0-5V / 10V orOutput analogue
Modbus RTU or BACnet MS/TPOutput digital
우리의 제품에 대한 질문?
추가 정보가 필요하시면 여기로 연락주세요
EE820 Datasheet(790.27 kb)
EE820 Manual(3160.37 kb)
EE850/EE820 PICS - BACnet Protocol Implementation(214.12 kb)
Relabeling in case of product configuration change(1339.66 kb)
Modbus Application Note AN0103(158.85 kb)
EE-PCS Product Configuration Software(29086.25 kb)