The EE850 is a 3 in 1 duct mounted transmitter ideal for demand controlled ventilation and building automation. It combines CO2, humidity and temperature in an innovative and functional enclosure. The EE850 incorporates the E+E dual wavelength NDIR CO2 sensor, which compensates for ageing effects, is highly insensitive to pollution and offers outstanding long term stability.
The multi-point CO2 and temperature factory adjustment leads to an excellent CO2 measurement accuracy over the entire temperature working range.
An optional adapter facilitates easy configuration and adjustment via the EE850 service interface.
- E+E dual wavelength NDIR CO2 working principle
- CO2 auto-calibration for excellent long term stability
- Temperature compensation of the CO2 measurement
- High insensitivity to pollution
- Humidity sensor protected by the E+E proprietary coating
- Voltage or current outputs
- Optional passive temperature sensor
- Fast and easy installation
- Easy user configuration and adjustment
- Building automation
- Demand controlled ventilation
- Process control
0...2000 ppmMeasuring range CO2
< ± (50 ppm +2% of mv)Accuracy CO2
< ± (50 ppm +3% of mv)
< ± (100 ppm +5% of mv)
0...95 % RHMeasuring range Humidity
±3 % RH (20...80 % RH)Accuracy Humidity
-20...60 °C (-4...140 °F)Measuring range Temperature
±0.3 °C (±0.54 °F)Accuracy Temperature
0-5 / 10V or 4-20mAOutputs
24 V AC/DCSupply
우리의 제품에 대한 질문?
추가 정보가 필요하시면 여기로 연락주세요
EE850 Datasheet(893.27 kb)
EE850 Manual(1937.71 kb)
EE850/EE820 PICS - BACnet Protocol Implementation(214.12 kb)
Relabeling in case of product configuration change(1339.66 kb)
Modbus Application Note AN0103(158.85 kb)
EE-PCS Product Configuration Software(29086.25 kb)