Well proven humidity sensor element, state-of-the-art ASIC technology and highly accurate humidity and temperature adjustment represent the basis for outstanding performance of the digital humidity and temperature sensor EEH110.
The proprietary E+E coating protects the active sensor surface against dirt and corrosion, which leads to excellent long-term stability even in polluted environment. The measured values are available on the digital interfaces I2C, PWM and PDM as well as on an analog voltage output.
Precise humidity and temperature factory adjustment ensures a high accuracy of ±2% RH and ±0.3 °C (±0.5 °F).
The 5 V supply voltage increases the versatility of the digital humidity and temperature sensor. With very small dimensions, the sensor can also be used in applications with space restrictions.
- Multiple point humidity and temperature factory adjustment
- Integrated protection of the active sensor surface
- Well proven sensor technology
- Three digitale interfaces: I2C, PWM and PDM + analog voltage output for humidity
- DFN enclosure
- Dimensions: 3.6 x 2.8 x 0.75 mm (0.14" x 0.11" x 0.03")
- Very low current consumption
0...100 % RHMeasuring range
-40...125 °C (-40...257 °F)
±2.0 % RHAccuracy
±0.3 °C (0.54 °F)
0.5 % RH / JahrLong-term stability
0.05 °C (0.09 °F) / year
±1.0 % RHHysteresis - Humidity
V [mV] = 26.23 * RH (%) + 1032Analog output - Humidity
I2C, PWM, PDMDigital Interfaces
우리의 제품에 대한 질문?
추가 정보가 필요하시면 여기로 연락주세요
EEH110 Datasheet(1489.48 kb)
Evaluation Kit Datasheet(915.23 kb)
Software Eval-Kit EEHx10(1770.48 kb)
STEP-File EEHx10(42.24 kb)
Eval Kit EK-1-110
Evaluation Kit for digital Humidity Sensor EEH110
The evaluation kit facilitates the evaluation and testing of the digital humidity and temperature sensors.
The EvalKit EK-1-110 consists of:
- USB Dongle with cable and plug for connecting the sensor to a PC.
- EEH110 sensor soldered on a test board.
- Software to monitor and save the measured values.
The cable, plug and test board can be exposed to temperatures from -40 to 125 °C (-40...257 °F). Therefore the sensors can be tested over their entire temperature and humidity working range.
Suitable for Products: