Well proven humidity sensor element, state-of-the-art ASIC technology and highly accurate humidity and temperature adjustment represent the basis for outstanding performance of the digital humidity and temperature sensor EEH210.
The proprietary E+E coating protects the active sensor surface against dirt and corrosion, which leads to excellent long-term stability even in polluted environment.
Precise humidity and temperature factory adjustment ensures a high accuracy of ±2% RH and ±0.3 °C (±0.54 °F). The measured values are available on I2C, PWM, PDM and SPIdigital interfaces.
The 3 V supply voltage increases the versatility of the digital humidity and temperature sensor. With very small dimensions, the sensor can also be used in applications with space restrictions.
- Multiple point humidity and temperature factory adjustment
- Integrated protection of the active sensor surface
- Well proven sensor technology
- Four digitale interfaces: I2C, PWM, PDM and SPI
- DFN enclosure
- Dimensions: 3.6 x 2.8 x 0.75 mm (0.14" x 0.11" x 0.03")
- Very low current consumption
0...100 % RHMeasuring range
-40...125 °C (-40...257 °F)
±2.0 % RHAccuracy
±0.3 °C (0.54 °F)
0.5 % RH / JahrLong-term stability
0.05 °C (0.09 °F) / year
±1.0 % RHHysteresis - Humidity
I2C, PWM, PDM, SPIDigital Interfaces
우리의 제품에 대한 질문?
추가 정보가 필요하시면 여기로 연락주세요
EEH210 Datasheet(1438.27 kb)
Evaluation Kit Datasheet(835.19 kb)
Sensor Evaluation Software(53451.6 kb)
STEP-File EEHx10(42.24 kb)
Eval Kit EK-2-210
Evaluation Kit for digital Humidity Sensor EEH210
The evaluation kit facilitates the evaluation and testing of the digital humidity and temperature sensors.
The EvalKit EK-2-210 consists of:
- USB Dongle with cable and plug for connecting the sensor to a PC.
- EEH210 sensor soldered on a test board.
- Software to monitor and save the measured values.
The cable, plug and test board can be exposed to temperatures from -40 to 125 °C (-40...257 °F). Therefore the sensors can be tested over their entire temperature and humidity working range.
Suitable for Products: