The OILPORT 30 hand-held meter is used for the mobile monitoring of the moisture content and temperature in different oils. The simple and intuitive operation via TFT touch screen and the built-in data logging function make the OILPORT 30 hand-held the ideal tool for fast and reliable oil analysis.
- Relative water content / water activity [aw]
- Absolute water content [ppm]
- Temperature [°C / °F]
Analogous to gas humidity, the moisture content of an oil can be specified absolutely in ppm or as relative water content aw.
- ppm (mass water / mass oil)
- aw (current water content in relation to the water content in a saturated oil sample) Completely water-free oil has an aw value of 0, completely saturated oil has an aw value of 1.
The OILPORT 30 hand-held meter always determines the water activity aw and the temperature T. By entering oil-specific parameters, the hand-held meter can calculate the water content in ppm and show it in the display.
- Pressure-tight oil probe up to 20bar
Together with the ball valve assembly set, the oil probe can be fitted and removed without interrupting the oil circuit.
- Short oil probe Ø12mm
Ideal for quickly determining the humidity of oil samples.
技术资料 Oilport 30 SET(1742.22 kb)
Humidity Calibration-Kit 技术资料(4007.66 kb)
Omniport 30 Manual(2425.95 kb)
Cleaning Instructions(1054.21 kb)
SmartGraph3 软件(76697.46 kb)