The OILPORT 30 hand-held meter is used for the mobile monitoring of the moisture content and temperature in different oils. The simple and intuitive operation via TFT touch screen and the built-in data logging function make the OILPORT 30 hand-held the ideal tool for fast and reliable oil analysis.
- Relative water content / water activity [aw]
- Absolute water content [ppm]
- Temperature [°C / °F]
Analogous to gas humidity, the moisture content of an oil can be specified absolutely in ppm or as relative water content aw.
- ppm (mass water / mass oil)
- aw (current water content in relation to the water content in a saturated oil sample) Completely water-free oil has an aw value of 0, completely saturated oil has an aw value of 1.
The OILPORT 30 hand-held meter always determines the water activity aw and the temperature T. By entering oil-specific parameters, the hand-held meter can calculate the water content in ppm and show it in the display.
- Pressure-tight oil probe up to 20bar
Together with the ball valve assembly set, the oil probe can be fitted and removed without interrupting the oil circuit.
- Short oil probe Ø12mm
Ideal for quickly determining the humidity of oil samples.
- Continuous and single-point data logging with time and date stamp
- Internal memory for 2 million measured values
- Capacitive TFT touch-screen
- Up to 3 measurands displayed simultaneously
- Real-time HOLD / MIN / MAX / AVERAGE readout
- Data displayed as graphs directly on device
- Integrated air pressure sensor
- USB-connectivity for software updates and data transfer
- Free data management software
- User friendly operation
Datasheet Oilport 30 SET(828.45 kb)
Humidity Calibration-Kit Datasheet(428.89 kb)
Omniport 30 Manual(2425.95 kb)
Cleaning Instructions(1054.21 kb)
SmartGraph3 软件(76697.46 kb)
Water in Oil Sensor for Maritime Applications
Sensor for online monitoring of moisture in industrial oils and diesel fuel with DNV GL certification, approved for use in MAN B&W marine diesel engines.
Compact Moisture in Oil Transmitter
Compact and rugged transmitter, suitable for OEM applications. The high accuracy and excellent long-term stability make the EE364 ideal for reliable online monitoring of moisture in oil.
Robust hand-held with data logging function and TFT touch-screen. A variety of interchangeable, digital probes for various applications is available.