CO₂ Sensor for Railway Applications
EE8915 measures reliably CO₂ concentration in harsh environment and complies with the relevant railway standards. Active pressure and temperature compensation with on-board sensors leads to best CO₂ measurement accuracy independent of temperature, altitude or weather conditions.
The EE8915 incorporates the E+E dual wavelength NDIR CO₂ sensor, which compensates for ageing effects, is highly insensitive to pollution and offers outstanding long-term stability. A multi-point CO₂ and temperature adjustment procedure leads to excellent measurement accuracy over the entire temperature working range.
The innovative design enables the combination of short response time and high protection class. The CO₂ measured data is available simultaneously as voltage and current output signal. The free EE-PCS Product Configuration Software facilitates the configuration and adjustment of the EE8915.
Due to the compliance with the tough railway standards, the EE8915 stands for excellent performance in any challenging process and climate control application.
Compliance with railway standards
- EN50155:2017- Electronic equipment used on rolling stock
- EN50121-1:2017 - Electromagnetic compatibility - general
- EN50121-3-2:2016 - Electromagnetic compatibility - rolling stock
- EN61373:2010 - Rolling stock equipment - shock and vibration tests
- EN50125-1 - Environmental conditions for equipment - rolling stock and on-board equipment
- EN45545-2 - Fire protection on railway vehicles
- EN50306 - Railway rolling stock cables having special fire performance
- E+E dual wavelength NDIR working principle
- T and p compensation with on-board sensors
- IP65 protection class
- Short response time
- Excellent long-term stability
- High insensitivity to pollution
- Voltage and current outputs
- User configurable and adjustable
- Measuring range
- 0...2000 ppm
- Accuracy - *mv - measured value
- < ± (50 ppm +2% of mv*)
± (50 ppm +3% of mv*)
± (100 ppm +5% of mv*)
- 0-5 / 10V and 0 / 4-20mA
- 10-35 V DC