The EE211 is dedicated for accurate and long term stable measurement under continuous high humidity (>85 % RH) and condensing conditions in demanding climate control.
It features a heated humidity probe and an interchangeable temperature probe. Excellent performance of EE211 even in polluted, aggressive environment is ensured by the combination of completely encapsulated measurement electronics inside the humidity probe and the long-term stable HCT01 sensor with E+E proprietary coating.
The EE211 enclosure is rated IP65/NEMA 4, minimizes installation costs and provides outstanding protection against pollution and condensation. All measured and calculated values are available on the Modbus RTU interface whereas two of the values are available on the analogue voltage or current (3-wire) output. Additionally up to three values can be shown simultaneously on the optional illuminated display.
With the optional product configuration adapter EE-PCA the user can set the Modbus RTU interface parameters, the display format, the measured parameters and the output scaling. Furthermore, the user can perform an one or two point humidity and temperature adjustment. The T probe can also be adjusted separate; for the metal version of the T probe the reference can be a high accuracy dry block calibrator.
- Fruit and vegetable storage
- Cooling, ripening and environmental chambers
- Green houses, incubators and mushroom industry
0...100% RHMeasuring range Humdity
-5...30 °C: ±(1.3+0.007*mv°)% RHAccuracy Humdity - °measured value
-40...60 °C (-40...140 °F)Measuring range Temperature
±0.1 °CAccuracy Temperature at 20°C (68°F)
0-5/10 V or 0/4-20 mAAnalogue outputs
RS485 or Modbus RTUDigital output
Send us your e-mail, we will do our best to help you!
- Opening appropriate for ½” US conduit fitting
- Shows up to 3 measurands
- Smooth cover surface
- No accumulation of dust in protruding edges
- External mounting holes
- Mounting with closed cover
- Electronics protected against construction site pollution
- Easy and fast mounting
- Electronics on the underside of the PCB
- Optimum protection against mechanical damage during installation
- Bayonet screws
- open/closed with a ¼ rotation
- IP65 / NEMA 4 Enclosure
- Cast electronics
- Mechanical protection
- E+E humidity sensor HCT01
- Protected solder pads
- Tested to automobile standard AEC-Q200
- Heated sensing head
- Best performance and long term stability under continious high RH and condensing conditions
- Protective sensor coating
- The E+E proprietary sensor coating is a protective layer applied to the active surface of the HCT01 sensing element. The coating extends substantially the lifetime and the measurement performance of the E+E sensor in corrosive environment. Additionally, it improves the sensor’s long term stability in dusty, dirty or oily applications by preventing stray impedances caused by deposits on the active sensor surface
- Separate Temperatureprobe
- Intelligent, interchangeable probe
- Remote connection possible
- Calibrabable in dry block
EE211 Datasheet(1500.59 kb)
EE211 Manual(1222.45 kb)
Relabeling in case of product configuration change(1339.66 kb)
Modbus Application Note AN0103(158.85 kb)
Humidity and temperature transmitter for demanding climate control
With encapsulated measurement electronics and E+E proprietary coating of the sensors, EE210 offers outstanding performance even in polluted and corrosive environment.
Industrial humidity and temperature transmitter for permanent high-humidity and polluted environment
High accuracy measurement of relative humidity, temperature and dew point even at high humidity close to condensation or at high chemical load.