Cable sensors for temperature measurement are used inheating, ventilation and air conditioning systems as well asfor process control.
Several types of sensing elements such as Pt100, Pt1000, NTC or Ni1000 are available. The an innovative star pressing of the sensor sleeve provides a high protection class IP67 / NEMA 4. All product-specific information is printed all along the cable.
- EE461 - Cable Temperature Sensor
- EE462 - Cable High-Temperature Sensor
- EE432 - Cable Temperature Sensor with Flange
- Building automation
- Process and climate control
EXTEND YOUR WARRANTY FOR THE EE432 AND THE EE461
UP TO 5 YEARS WITH THE NEW E+E CALIBRATION SERVICE PACKAGES
Our calibration service packages ensure that you are on the safe side when it comes to the accuracy and vailability of your measuring devices. Choose the right service package for your E+E product and benefit rom professional device service, calculable costs and excellent measuring accuracy in the long-term. Here you can find more detailed information.
- High protection class
- Cable labeling
- Various sensing elements and cable lengths
- 2 or 4 wire connection
- Operating temperature - EE461 / EE432
- -30...105 °C (-22...221 °F)
- Operating temperature - EE462 - Glass fiber
- 0...350 °C (32...662 °F)
- Operating temperature - EE462 - Silicone
- -60...180 °C (-76...356 °F)
- Protection class
- IP67 / NEMA 4
- Insulation resistance
- typ. > 100 MΩ at 20 °C (68 °F)