The EE660 air velocity sensor operates on the hot film anemometer principle and is optimised for precise measurement of very low air velocity in laminar flow monitoring and clean room applications.
EE660 employs E+E air flow sensors manufactured in thin film technology, which stands for excellent accuracy and long-term stability down to 0.15 m/s (30 ft/min). The device is available with current and voltage output or with RS485 interface an Modbus RTU or BACnet MS/TP interface.
EE660 is user configurable and adjustable with jumpers on the electronics board or with the EE-PCS Product Configuration Software.
- Accurate measurement down to 0.15 m/s (30 ft/min)
- Excellent long term stability
- High resistance to pollution
- Small angle dependency
- Large, easily readable display
- Current and voltage output
- Modbus RTU or BACnet MS/TP
- User configurable and adjustable
0...1 m/s (0...200 ft/min)Measuring range selectable by jumper
0...1.5 m/s (0...300 ft/min)
0...2 m/s (0...400 ft/min)
0.15...1 m/s ±(0.04 m/s + 2 % of mv)Accuracy at 20 °C (68 °F), 45 % RH, 1013 hectopascal
0.15...1.5 m/s ±(0.05 m/s + 2 % of mv)
0.15...2 m/s ±(0.06 m/s + 2 % of mv)
typ. 4 sec or typ. 1 sec.Response time(at constant temperature)
0-10 V and 4-20 mAOutput analogue - selectable
Modbus RTU or BACnet MS/TPOutput digital
24 V AC/DCSupply
Send us your e-mail, we will do our best to help you!
- large, easily readable
- With backlight
- 180° rotatable
- Smooth cover surface
- No accumulation of dust in protruding edges
- Electronics on the underside of the PCB
- Optimum protection against mechanical damage during installation
- E+E sensing element
- Excellent accuracy
- Long-term stability
- Low sensitivity to pollution
- Low angular dependency
- Appropriate for US mounting requirements
- Knockout for ½” conduit fitting
- Bayonet screws
- Open/closed with a ¼ rotation
- External mounting holes
- Mounting with a closed cover
- Electronics protected against construction site pollution
- Test report according DIN EN 10204 - 2.2
- Mounting flange
- Adjustment / Configuration
- Measuring range
- Response time
- RS485 Setup
- Termination resistor
EE660 Datasheet(782 kb)
EE660 Quick Guide(882.33 kb)
EE660 Manual(1529.26 kb)
EE650/EE660 PICS - BACnet Protocol Implementation(205.51 kb)
Relabeling in case of product configuration change(1339.66 kb)
Modbus Application Note AN0103(158.85 kb)
Air Flow Sensor for HVAC
Accurate and reliable measurement up to 20m/s (4000 ft/min). Very robust and highly insensitive to pollution. Analogue output or RS485 interface with Modbus or BACnet protocol.
High accuracy air flow sensor for industrial applications.
High accuracy measurement of flow and temperature in industrial processes up to 10 bar and 120°C. Also ideal as a reference unit for labs and test rigs.
Miniature air flow sensor for measurement of minimal flows.
Excellent accuracy down to 0.2 m/s (40 ft/min). Voltage output. Optimized for clean rooms and laminar flow monitoring.
Monitoring of laminar air flow cabinets
Laminar flow cabinets are used as local clean rooms for the production, assembly and testing of sophisticated products with high quality standards. The directed, turbulence-free air flow reduces the suspension of existing particles and removes them with the downwardly directed air flow