EE660 air velocity transmitters operate on the hot film anemometer principle and are designed for the precise measurement of very low air velocity. It is optimised for laminar flow monitoring and for clean room applications.
EE660 employes E+E air flow sensors manufactured in thin film technology, which stand for outstanding accuracy and long-term stability down to 0.15 m/s (30 ft/min). The transmitters are available with current and voltage output, the measuring range and the response time can be selected with jumpers by the user.
- Measurement down to 0.15 m/s (30 ft/min)
- Excellent long term stability
- High resistance to pollution
- Small angle dependency
- Large, easily readable display
- Various models
- Current and voltage output
0...1 m/s (0...200 ft/min)Measuring range selectable by jumper
0...1.5 m/s (0...300 ft/min)
0...2 m/s (0...400 ft/min)
0.15...1 m/s ±(0.04 m/s + 2 % of mv)Accuracy
0.15...1.5 m/s ±(0.05 m/s + 2 % of mv)
0.15...2 m/s ±(0.06 m/s + 2 % of mv)
typ. 4 sec or typ. 1 sec.Response time(at constant temperature)
0-10 V and 4-20 mAOutputs
24 V AC/DCSupply
Send us your e-mail, we will do our best to help you!
- large, easily readable
- back ground illumination
- 180° rotatable
- Smooth cover surface
- No accumulation of dust in protruding edges
- Electronics on the underside of the PCB
- Optimum protection against mechanical damage during installation
- E+E Air velocity sensor VTM
- Long-term stability
- Measurement from 0.15 m/s
- lowest sensitivity to dirt
- Appropriate for US mounting requirements
- Knockout for ½” conduit fitting
- Bayonet screws
- open/closed with a ¼ rotation
- External mounting holes
- Mounting with a closed cover
- Electronics protected against construction site pollution
- Easy and fast mounting
EE660 Datasheet(1191.75 kb)
EE-PCA Product Configuration Adapter(795.83 kb)
EE660 Quick Guide(504.28 kb)
EE660 Manual(1497.6 kb)
Relabeling in case of product configuration change(1339.66 kb)
High accuracy air flow sensor for industrial applications.
High accuracy measurement of flow and temperature in industrial processes up to 10 bar and 120°C. Also ideal as a reference unit for labs and test rigs.
Miniature air flow sensor for measurement of minimal flows.
Excellent accuracy down to 0.2 m/s (40 ft/min). Voltage output. Optimized for clean rooms and laminar flow monitoring.
Monitoring of laminar air flow cabinets
Laminar flow cabinets are used as local clean rooms for the production, assembly and testing of sophisticated products with high quality standards. The directed, turbulence-free air flow reduces the suspension of existing particles and removes them with the downwardly directed air flow