EE893 and EE892 operate on the dual wavelength NDIR principle, which stands for outstanding long term stability even in demanding environment.
A multiple point CO2 and temperature adjustment procedure leads to excellent CO2 measurement accuracy over the entire temperature working range.
With their low power consumption, miniature size and electrical connection via pluggable connector strips and edge card connector, EE893 and EE892 are the optimal plug-in modules for battery operated devices. They can be configured and adjusted by the user to match the requirements of most OEM applications.
- Dual wavelength NDIR CO2 working principle
- Measuring range up to 10,000ppm
- Auto-calibration for excellent long term stability
- Temperature compensation
- Very low temperature dependency
- High insensitivity to pollution Easy user configuration and adjustment
- Very low current consumption down to 60 μA
- Digital output
- Miniature size
- data loggers
- wireless transmitters
- building automation
- demand controlled ventilation
0...2000 ppmMeasuring range CO2
±(50 ppm +2% of mv)Accuracy CO2
±(50 ppm +3% of mv)
±(100 ppm +5% of mv)
E2 interfaceDigital output
Send us your e-mail, we will do our best to help you!
EE893 Datasheet(1345 kb)
EE892 Datasheet(866.74 kb)
EE893/EE892 Handling instruction(1113.74 kb)
E2 Interface for CO2 sensors(232.62 kb)
Utilising the E2 Interface(389.38 kb)
E2 Interface - specification(223.84 kb)
EE-PCS Product Configuration Software(23621.63 kb)