Many fruits and vegetables are stored for several weeks and months before they are offered for sale. To ensure that the fruits retain their quality during storage or reach their ideal degree of ripeness when they are offered for sale, the right climatic conditions are important. In CA or DCA (Controlled Atmosphere / Dynamic Controlled Atmosphere) storage rooms, humidity, temperature and the composition of the storage atmosphere are precisely controlled and monitored with the help of climate sensors and a variety of technical systems.
In this live webinar you will learn which CO2, humidity and temperature sensors are suitable for climate monitoring in CA/DCA storage rooms and ripening chambers and what you have to consider when choosing suitable sensors.
The Webinar Content at a Glance
- Advantages and key factors of CA/DCA storage
- Relevant climate parameters / Principles of humidity and CO2 measurement
- Challenges for climate sensors in CA/DCA storage rooms and ripening chambers
- Humidity and temperature measurement with the EE211
- CO2 measurement with the EE872
Who Is the Webinar For?
- Operators and equipment suppliers of storage rooms and ripening chambers
- Agricultural/ application engineers, product managers
Duration of the webinar recording: ca. 37 min, Language: English
Technical Training Manager
Maurizio Cenzato has a strong technical background with a diploma in electronics and telecommunications and years of experience in the electronics and industrial automation industry as product and sales manager.
Joining E+E Elektronik in 2011 as area sales manager in Italy, he has been in the Product Management team at the E+E headquarters in Austria since 2017, actively contributing to the development of new products and the improvement of existing ones.
As technical training manager, Maurizio shares his comprehensive and in-depth knowledge on E+E products, applications and measurement basics in webinars and regular training sessions.