The EE244 modular wireless transmitter/router is based on the IEEE 802.15.4 protocol with a transmission frequency of 2.4 GHz and measures up to three physical quantities: relative humidity, temperature and CO₂.
The EE244 accomodates up to 3 sensing probes, which can be plugged directly onto the EE244 enclosure or remotely installed with connection cables up to 10m. The robust enclosure features an external antenna and an optional display.
The device can be powered by four alkaline AA batteries or by external power supply. Depending on the number of probes, the measureands and the sampling and transmission rate, the batteries may last up to 3 years.
- EE871 (CO₂)
- EE07 (T, RH)
- Measurement of temperature, humidity and CO₂
- Pluggable, interchangeable sensing probes
- Remote sensing probes at up to 10 metres
- Powered by 1.5 V AA standard batteries or by external supply
- Battery life of up to 3 years
- Optional display
- Robust enclosure with external antenna
- Measuring values
- Humidity, Temperature, CO₂
- Transmission frequency
- 2.4 GHz
- Transmission protocol
- IEEE 802.15.4
- Transmission power
- Radio range
- 1000m in open field
Transmitter with "two-wires" technology receive the power from the process, and the signal is carry on return wire (closed current loop). With technology "three-wires" the power supply is separate from current output: 2 wires are the power supply and third carry the signal.