The EE23 is a cost optimised transmitter for industrial and high-end HVAC applications up to 120°C (248°F). Relative humidity and temperature are accurately measured and dew/frost point temperature precisely calculated.
Various models are available including wall, duct, remote probe as well as a version with miniature remote probe for applications with limited space. The three-part design of rugged enclosure in polycarbonate or aluminium allows easy mounting and replacement.
The measurands are available on two analogue outputs and an optional relay output. The optional proprietary coating protects the sensor elements against corrosive and electrically conductive pollution. Field adjustment can be easily performed with push buttons.
- Measurands: humidity (RH), temperature (T), dew point (Td), frost point (Tf)
- Rugged enclosure in polycarbonate or aluminium
- Flexible enclosure concept for easy mounting and unit exchange
- Two analogue or alarm outputs
- Wall, duct, remote probe and miniature remote probe types available
- Wide choice of filter caps according to application
- Optional connector for power supply and outputs
- Optional LCD display
- Optional integrated power supply
- Optional sensor coating for polluted environments
- Easy field adjustment by the user
- High-end HVAC climate and test chambers
- Process technology
- Dryers clean rooms
- Green houses
- Storage rooms
0...100% RHMeasuring range
-40...120 °C (-40...248 °F)
±0.2 °C (±0.36 °F)
0-5/10 V, 0/4-20mAOutputs
24 V AC/DCSupply
Send us your e-mail, we will do our best to help you!
EE23 Datasheet(1153.3 kb)
Scaling of the outputs(252.78 kb)
Humidity Calibration-Kit Datasheet(428.89 kb)
EE23 Manual(3233.3 kb)
EE23 Calibration manual(86.26 kb)
Calibration Kit - User Guide(1042.14 kb)
Cleaning Instructions(1054.21 kb)
Humidity and Temperature Transmitter for Demanding Climate Control
With encapsulated measurement electronics and E+E proprietary coating of the sensors, EE210 offers outstanding performance even in polluted and corrosive environment.
Humidity and Temperature Transmitter with Interchangeable Probes
The intelligent probes can be mounted directly onto the transmitter or remotely by cable. Ideal for FDA required loop calibration in pharmaceutical and biotech industries.
Filter: PTFE membrane
Pores size: 1 µm
Length: 34mm (1.34")
Very good protection against fine dust
T range: -40...80°C (-40...176°F)
Response time t10/90: 15s
Suitable for Products: