EE33-M is optimised for reliable humidity and temperature measurement in high-end meteorology applications.
A dual heating system prevents condensation on the humidity sensor, on the sensing probe and on the filter cap. This leads to an extremly short response times and fast recovery after condesing conditions.
The measuring principle with separate humidity and temperature probes enables precise and continuous measurement even at permanent high humidity.
The proprietary coating protects the sensors and their leads against corrosive and electrically conductive pollution.
- Highest measurement accuracy with monolithic humidity sensor
- Condensation prevention with dual heating system (sensor and probe heating)
- Short response time and fast recovery after condensing conditions
- Precise measurement at permanent high humidity
- Outstanding temperature compensation
- Sensor protection against pollution and corrosion
- Probes compatible with modern, ventilated radiation shields
- Analogue current and voltage outputs configurable by the user
- Optional RS-485 and standard RS-232 interface
- Additional physical quantities calculated
- Wind turbine generators
- Road icing warning
- Off-shore measurements
0...100% RHMeasuring range
-40...180 °C (-40...356 °F)
±0.2 °C (±0.36 °F)
< 15sResponse time
0-1/5/10 V or 0/4-20 mAOutputs
Send us your e-mail, we will do our best to help you!
- E+E monolithic sensor HMC01
- Proprietary E+E sensor coating
- Precise measurement near 100%RH
- Extremely short response time and fast recovery after condensing conditions
- Additional Temperature sensor for precise continuous measurement even at permanent high humidity
- Heated humidity probe
- Probe design for actively ventilated radiation shield
EE33-M Datasheet(782.14 kb)
Scaling of the outputs(252.78 kb)
EE-PCA Product Configuration Adapter(727.56 kb)
Humidity Calibration-Kit Datasheet(428.89 kb)
EE33 Manual(6288.03 kb)
Calibration Kit - User Guide(1042.14 kb)
Relabeling in case of product configuration change(1339.66 kb)
EE-PCS Product Configuration Software(28193.2 kb)
Information about the monolithic humidity sensor HMC01(77.14 kb)
Communication protocol for industrial transmitter(140.99 kb)
What is the difference between a 2 wire and a 3 wire current output?
Transmitter with "two-wires" technology receive the power from the process, and the signal is carry on return wire (closed current loop). With technology "three-wires" the power supply is separate from current output: 2 wires are the power supply and third carry the signal.