The HTS801 is designed to meet the highest demands for long-term stable and accurate relative humidity (RH) and temperature (T) measurements in environments with constant high humidity and chemical contamination. The sensor is suitable for a wide range of applications from -80 °C to 180 °C (-112 °F to 356 °F) and 300 bar (4 351 psi) and masters even the most challenging measuring conditions.
The HTS801 with probe type T28 is also an ideal solution for demanding meteorological measurement tasks. The special probe design allows for easy integration and best fit in high-end radiation shields.
Outstanding Measurement Performance
The heated high-end E+E humidity and temperature sensing element enables reliable and long-term stable measurement in extremely humid or chemically polluted environment. The monolithic structure of the RH / T sensing element, protected by the E+E proprietary coating, allows for fast return to normal conditions after condensation or chemical contamination.
Versatile and Robust
Six HTS801 versions are available with several probe and cable lengths. With different heating modes, the HTS801 can be perfectly tailored to the specific needs of each measurement task. It features an IP65 / NEMA 4X polycarbonate or stainless-steel enclosure which can accommodate various interface modules and electrical connection options.
rapidX Smart Probes
The HTS801 allows the use of intelligent pluggable rapidX probes, for quick and easy plug-and-play probe exchange. Any HTS801 rapidX smart probe automatically uploads its specific parameters upon connecting it to the HTS801 electronics and can be replaced even during operation without any configuration, adjustment or calibration. This is particularly useful for excluding down time and its corresponding costs in harsh industrial environment, where the probe can get occasionally damaged.
Outputs and Configuration
The measured data is available on two freely scalable analogue outputs, on the RS485 (Modbus RTU) or Ethernet-PoE (Modbus TCP) interface and on the alarm (relay) outputs. The configuration and the RH and T adjustment of the HTS801 can be performed with the free PCS10 Product Configuration Software. An optional 3.5" colour display with push-buttons is available for configuration and visualisation.
- Drying Processes for brick, ceramics, wood, concrete, polyester etc.
- High-humidity storage rooms
- Climate, test and curing chambers
- Meteorology measurement for NMI‘s and ice-warning systems
- Fuel cell and automotive test benches
- Pharmaceutical and chemical applications
Extend Your Warranty Up to 5 Years with the E+E Service and Calibration Packages
Our service and calibration packages ensure that you are on the safe side when it comes to the accuracy and availability of your measuring devices. Choose the right service package for your E+E product and benefit from professional device service, calculable costs and excellent measuring accuracy in the long-term. Here you can find more detailed information.
- Highest measurement accuracy
- High-end monolithic RH/T sensing element
- Wide working range from -80 °C to 180 °C (-112 °F to 356 °F)
- Pressure-tight probe up to 300 bar (4 351 psi)
- Heating modes for temporary condensation or permanent high humidity
- Automatic ReCovery (ARC) function to remove chemical pollution
- E+E proprietary coating for excellent long-term stability under harsh conditions
- rapidX smart probe with included sensing element data
- 3.5“ TFT colour display with push buttons and logging function
- Two analogue current and voltage outputs
- Error indication according to NAMUR
- RS485 (Modbus RTU) or Ethernet-PoE (Modbus TCP) interface
- Two alarm (relay) outputs
- IP65 / NEMA 4X polycarbonate or stainless-steel enclosure
- Calculation of all humidity related physical quantities
- Measuring range
- 0...100 % RH
-80...180 °C (-112...356 °F)
- ±0.95 % RH
±0.1 °C (0.34 °F)
- Pressure range
- Up to 300 bar (4 351 psi)
- Digital interface
- RS485 with Modbus RTU
Ethernet-PoE with Modbus TCP
- 0-1/5/10 V
- 24 V AC/DC