The TES201 accurately measures room temperature (T) in residential and commercial HVAC systems and is suitable for any indoor situation. The room sensor is available in two enclosure sizes (EU and US format) and features an optional display.
The state-of-the-art E+E temperature sensing element ensures highly accurate and long-term stable temperature measurement. The innovative enclosure of the TES201 avoids false air ingress and significantly reduces self-heating.
Outputs and Digital Interface
The measured data is available either on the analogue output or on the RS485 interface with Modbus RTU or BACnet MS/TP protocol.
The TES201 with RS485 interface can be set up and configured via PC with the free PCS10 Product Configuration Software and an optional configuration adapter.
The enclosure of the TES201 facilitates fast and thus cost-saving installation. The back cover with the push-in spring terminals can be mounted and wired without the front cover. This means that the electronics, which are accommodated in the front cover, are not exposed to construction site pollution. Before commissioning, the active part can be simply snapped onto the back cover. Besides, the electronics part can be replaced without tools within seconds.
- Demand controlled ventilation
- Heating, ventilation and air conditioning
- Building automation
- Highly accurate, long-term stable T measurement
- Modbus RTU, BACnet MS/TP or analogue output
- Large graphic display (optional)
- Snap-on enclosure for time-saving installation
- EU and US enclosure format
- Easy configuration
- Measuring range
- -30...+60 °C (-22...+140 °F)
- ±0.25 °C (±0.14 °F), voltage output / RS485
±0.38 °C (±0.21 °F), current output
- Output analogue
- 0-10 V or 4-20 mA
- Output digital
- RS485 (Modbus RTU or BACnet MS/TP)
- Power supply
- 15-35 V DC or 24 V AC ±20 %