EE210 Outdoor is optimized for outdoor and meteorological applications. In addition to precise measurement of relative humidity and temperature, the transmitter calculates additional parameters such as dew point, frost point or specific enthalpy.
With encapsulated measurement electronics inside the sensing probe and E+E proprietary coating protection of the humidity sensor, the transmitter can be used even in harsh environment.
The optional radiation shield HA010501 protects the sensor from solar radiation and precipitation. The natural ventilation ensures a short response time.
- High accuracy
- Excellent long-term stability
- Outstanding temperature compensation
- Very robust sensing head
- Proprietary sensor coating
- Encapsulated measurement electronics
- IP 65 enclosure
- Optimum protection against pollution and condensation
- Freely configurable analogue current or voltage outputs
- 1 or 2 point adjustment possibility for humidity and temperature
- Optional radiation shield for wall or mast mounting
- Easy installation
- Calculated physical quantities
0...100 % RHMeasuring range Humidity
-15...40 °C <90%RH ±(1.6+0.005*mv) %RHAccuracy Humidity
-15...40 °C >90 %RH ±3 %RH
-40...60 °C ±(2.3+0.008*mv) %RH
-40...60 °C (-40...140 °F)Measuring range Temperature
±0.2 °C (±0.36 °F) at 20°CAccuracy Temperature
0-10 V or 4-20 mAAnalogue outputs
24 V AC/DCSupply
Send us your e-mail, we will do our best to help you!
- E+E Humidity sensor HCT01
- Long-term stability
- Protected RH sensor surface
- Protected solder pads
- Tested according to automotive standard AEC-Q200
- Cast Electronics
- Mechanical protection
- Electronics on the underside of the PCB
- Optimum protection against mechanical damage during installation
EE210-Outdoor Datasheet(951.13 kb)
Scaling of the outputs(252.78 kb)
EE-PCA Product Configuration Adapter(795.83 kb)
Humidity Calibration-Kit Datasheet(428.89 kb)
EE210-Outdoor Manual(1215.25 kb)
Calibration Kit - User Guide(1042.14 kb)
Cleaning Instructions(1054.21 kb)
EE-PCS Product Configuration Software(26076.64 kb)
EE060 / EE061
Humidity and Temperature Probe with Analogue Output
Humidity and temperature probe with analogue outputs. Outstanding long term stability in polluted environment due to encapsulated electronics and robust sensor with E+E proprietary coating.
High Precision Humidity and Temperature Probe
High measurement accuracy over a wide working range and low power consumption for indoor and outdoor measurements.