The EE210 is the ideal sensor for high accuracy measurement of relative humidity and temperature in demanding climate control applications.
With encapsulated measurement electronics inside the sensing probe and E+E proprietary coating protection of the humidity sensor element, EE210 can be employed even in harsh and aggressive environment.
- Wall, duct and remote probe versions
- Voltage and current analogue outputs freely configurable by the user
- BACnet MS/TP or Modbus RTU Interface
- Optional Display
- High accuracy
- Outstanding temperature compensation
- Best protection against condensation and pollution
- Very robust sensing head
- Easy mounting
- Calculated physical quantities
- Dew point temperature
- Frost point temperature
- Absolute humidity
- Mixing ratio
- Wet bulb temperature
- Water vapor partial pressure
- Specific enthalpy
- Stables, hatchers, incubators
- Storage rooms, cooling chambers
- Swimming halls
0...100% RHMeasuring range Humdity
-15...40 °C <90% RH ±(1.3+0.003*mv)% RHAccuracy Humdity
-15...40 °C >90% RH ±2.3% RH
-40...60 °C ±(1.5+0.015*mv)% RH
-40...80 °C (-40...176 °F)Measuring range Temperature
±0.2 °C (0.34°F)Accuracy Temperature
0-5/10 V or 4-20 mAAnalogue outputs
BACnet MS/TP or Modbus RTUDigital output
Send us your e-mail, we will do our best to help you!
- Easily adapted for the US market
- Knockout for ½” conduit fitting
- Selectable display layout
- masurands freely selectable
- No accumulation of dust in protruding edges
- External mounting holes
- Mounting with closed cover
- Electronics protected against construction site pollution
- Easy and fast mounting
- Electronics on the underside of the board
- Optimum protection against mechanical damage during installation
- Bayonet screws
- open/closed with a ¼ rotation
- Cast electronics
- Mechanical protection
- E+E humidity sensor element HCT01
- Long-term stability
- Protected RH sensor element surface
- Protected solder pads
- Tested to automobile standard AEC-Q200
- Watertight cable outlet
EE210 Datasheet(1138.14 kb)
EE-PCA Product Configuration Adapter(727.56 kb)
Scaling of the outputs(252.78 kb)
Humidity Calibration-Kit Datasheet(428.89 kb)
EE210 Manual(1300.48 kb)
Calibration Kit - User Guide(1042.14 kb)
Cleaning Instructions(1054.21 kb)
PICS - BACnet Protocol Implementation(212.24 kb)
Relabeling in case of product configuration change(1339.66 kb)
Modbus Application Note AN0103(158.85 kb)
BACnet Certificate(1125.49 kb)
EE-PCS Product Configuration Software(28193.2 kb)
Cost Optimised Industrial Transmitter
Accurate and reliable measurement of relative humidity, temperature, dew point and frost point in the range -40…180 °C (-40…356 °F).
Humidity and Temperature Transmitter with Interchangeable Probes
The intelligent probes can be mounted directly onto the transmitter or remotely by cable. Ideal for FDA required loop calibration in pharmaceutical and biotech industries.
Filter: PTFE membrane
Pores size: 1 µm
Length: 34mm (1.34")
Very good protection against fine dust
T range: -40...80°C (-40...176°F)
Response time t10/90: 15s
Suitable for Products:
What is the difference between Modbus RTU and Modbus TCP/IP?
The main difference is the hardware interface. The Modbus RTU protocol runs on RS485 Hardware while Modbus TCP/IP protocol on Ethernet hardware.
Which E+E products are BACnet certified?
EE160 and EE210 are tested and certified by BTL (BACnet Testing Laboratories).
What is the difference between a BTL listed and a non-listed BACnet product.
All BACnet products are tested at E+E. The BTL listed E+E products have been additionally tested by the BACnet Testing Laboratories.
What is the difference between a 2 wire and a 3 wire current output?
Transmitter with "two-wires" technology receive the power from the process, and the signal is carry on return wire (closed current loop). With technology "three-wires" the power supply is separate from current output: 2 wires are the power supply and third carry the signal.