EE310 is optimized for reliable measurement in demanding industrial applications. In addition to highly accurate measurement of relative humidity and temperature, the sensor also calculates parameters such as dew point, absolute humidity and mixing ratio.
Various models are available including wall, duct and remote probe. The remote probe can be used up to 180 °C (356 °F) and the pressure tight probe up to 20 bar (290 psi). The design of the enclosure allows easy mounting and maintenance of the unit. EE310 is available with IP65 polycarbonate or stainless steel enclosure. Measured values are available on two analog outputs and on the optional digital interface RS485 with Modbus RTU or Ethernet with Modbus TCP.
The state of the art TFT colour display shows up to four measurands simultaneously and offers extensive error diagnostics. The integrated data logging function saves all measured and calculated values. The data can be displayed as graph directly on the device or easily downloaded via USB Interface.
An optional relay module can be used for alarms and process control. The E+E proprietary coating protects the sensor elements against corrosive and electrically conductive pollution. Outputs can be freely configured and a humidity and temperature adjustment performed directly via display or with the free EE-PCS software via the USB service interface.
- UL listed versions
- Highest measurement accuracy
- Wide working temperature range
- Calculation of all humidity related physical quantities
- TFT colour display with push buttons
- Integrated data logging for 20.000 values per measurand
- Error self diagnosis shown on display or via error LEDs
- Auditive and visual error warnings
- Two analogue outputs
- Digital interface RS485 with Modbus RTU or Ethernet with Modbus TCP
- Rugged polycarbonate IP65 or stainless steel enclosure
- Modular enclosure concept for easy mounting and service
- Pressure tight probe up to 20 bar (290 psi)
- Pluggable probe for fast exchange and easy installation
- Power supply module for 100...240 VAC
- Two freely configurable alarm outputs
- Proprietary sensor coating for polluted environment
- Easy field adjustment and configuration via display or free software
- industrial process monitoring and control
- food and pharmaceutical
- industry dryers and humidifiers
- climate and test chambers
- clean rooms
0...100% RHMeasuring range
-40...180 °C (-40...356 °F)
±0.2 °C (0.36 °F)
RS485 with Modbus RTUDigital interface
Ethernet with Modbus TCP
Send us your e-mail, we will do our best to help you!
- 3.5“ TFT Colour Display
- shows up to 4 measurands simultaneously
- layout and measurands freely selectable
- integrated data logger for 20.000 values per measurand
- logged values shown in graph
- error diagnostics
- intuitive device setup with push buttons
- working range up to 180 °C (356 °F)
- pressure tight up to 20 bar (290 psi)
- protective coating for sensor elements
- pluggable probe
- easy mounting
- two part housing allows easy unit replacement
- IP65 protection class
- polycarbonate UL94-V0 approved or stainless steel
- screws secured in cover
- 2 analogue outputs current/voltage
- error indication
- Modbus RTU / Modbus TCP
- 2 alarm outputs
- configurable via display or software
- USB Service Interface
- download logged data
- perform configuration, adjustment and update firmware
- 4 status LEDs
EE310 Datasheet(1022.26 kb)
EE310-UL Datasheet(892.68 kb)
Humidity Calibration-Kit Datasheet(428.89 kb)
EE310 Manual(6411.69 kb)
Calibration Kit - User Guide(1042.14 kb)
Cleaning Instructions(1054.21 kb)
Relabeling in case of product configuration change(1339.66 kb)
Modbus Application Note AN0103(158.85 kb)
EE-PCS Product Configuration Software(29086.25 kb)
What is the difference between a 2 wire and a 3 wire current output?
Transmitter with "two-wires" technology receive the power from the process, and the signal is carry on return wire (closed current loop). With technology "three-wires" the power supply is separate from current output: 2 wires are the power supply and third carry the signal.
What is the difference between Modbus RTU and Modbus TCP/IP?
The main difference is the hardware interface. The Modbus RTU protocol runs on RS485 Hardware while Modbus TCP/IP protocol on Ethernet hardware.
How can I make sure that the pluggable probe matches to the correct basis device?
The pluggable remote probe has a label with the serial number close to the connector. This must be same as the serial number of the basis device. Refer to the operation manual chapter 4.6 for further details.
How can I download the data logger file containing the measured data via Ethernet interface?
The meassured data logged by the device can only be downloaded via the USB service interface to a PC running the E-PCS Product Configuration Software
The display shows "Device not ready or in firmware update mode?". What shall I do?
The transmitter requires a firmware update. Connect the device via the Micro USB service interface to a PC running EE-PCS Product Configuration Software and confirm the update to version 1.20 or greater.
How can I retrofit the transmitter (EE310/360) with an Ethernet interface?
The retrofit is possible for the device with plastic enclosure. Order type number HA010606 is for device type T5 & T10 and HA010607 for device type T2.
How can I see how much measured data is stored in the device?
Connect the device via the Micro USB service interface to a PC running EE-PCS Product Configuration Software and see at the section "Log data download" the data memory status.
I forgot the ModbusRTU ID or the IP Address. How can I retrieve it?
"Connect the device via the Micro USB service interface to a PC running EE-PCS Product Configuration Software and read out the communication setting.
Alternative for device with display display: the display configuration menu has a section for Modbus settings (RS485, ModbusRTU) or IP settings (Ethernet, ModbusTCP) where you can see the acctual setting or change it."
I forgot my password for the EE310/EE360 display. How can I retrieve it?
Press 2x ► | 5x ◄ | 1x ▲ | 3x ◄ | 1x ▼ | 1x ► then select the "Configuration menu" and press ENTER. Scroll down to “Diagnosis”, press ENTER and scroll down to “Password protection” here you can see previously set password.
Why does the device feature three GND connections?
The device has one GND connection for the power supply, a analogue output GND an an interface GND, see connection diagram in the operation malual. The analogue output GND and the interface GND carry only the current outpt resp. interface current, which results in a more stable signals compared to a mix GND connection.
The output(s) of the E+E measurement device show 11V / 21mA. What does this mean?
The device indicates an error according to NAMUR NE43. For details please see the operation manual of your specific E+E product.
How can I upgrade the EE310 / EE360 with RS485 interface with Modbus RTU protocol?
Use the RS485 kit for retrofitting (order number HA010605), see data sheet and operation manual of your specific product.