The Oilport 30 handheld meter is dedicated to portable monitoring of moisture and temperature in oil.
The simple and intuitive operation via TFT touch screen and the built-in data logging function make the Oilport 30 hand-held the ideal tool for fast and reliable oil analysis.
- Relative water content / water activity [aw]
- Absolute water content [ppm] Temperature [°C / °F]
Oilport 30 accurately measures water activity aw and temperature T. By entering oil-specific parameters, the hand-held meter calculates water content in oil (ppm).
- Pressure-tight oil probe up to 20bar Together with the ball valve assembly set, the oil probe can be fitted and removed without interrupting the oil circuit.
- Short oil probe Ideal for quickly determining the moisture in oil samples.
Send us your e-mail, we will do our best to help you!
- Continuous and single-point data logging with time and date stamp
- Internal memory for 2 million measured values
- Capacitive TFT touch-screen
- Up to 3 measurands displayed simultaneously
- Real-time HOLD / MIN / MAX / AVERAGE readout
- Data displayed as graphs directly on device
- Integrated air pressure sensor
- USB-connectivity for software updates and data transfer
- Free data management software
- User friendly operation
Oilport 30 Set Datasheet(545.01 kb)
Humidity Calibration-Kit Datasheet(428.89 kb)
Omniport 30 Manual(2078.19 kb)
Cleaning Instructions(1054.21 kb)
SmartGraph3 Software(76697.46 kb)
Compact Moisture in Oil Sensor
Highly accurate and long term stable measurement in lubrication, hydraulic and insulation oils, as well as in diesel fuel.
Compact Moisture in Oil Transmitter
Compact and rugged inline moisture in oil transmitter with high accuracy and excellent long-term stability.
Multifunctional hand-held meter
Hand-held meter with interchangeable digital probes for accurate measurement of humidity, temperature, CO2, air velocity and volumetric flow.
Stainless steel filter
Connecting Cable - 2m
Connecting Cable - 5m
Connecting Cable - 10m
What is the calibration for a specific oil? What are specific oil parameter?
Calibration for a specific oil is a laboratory procedure for determining the saturation curve of the oil. The saturation curved is described by two parameters (A and B). These parameters are used for setting up the moisture in oil sensor for correct calculation of the water content (ppm) out of the measured temperature and water activity (aw).
How can I replace the sensing element of the E+E MIO sensor?
Sensor replacement is possible the EE360 models when option PC4 (pluggable probe). Please see the operation manual for detail and spare part code ordering guide.
Can the coating be used for E+E MIO sensors?
No, coating is not available for MIO sensors.
What kind of calibration certificate is included in the standard scope of supply of the E+E MIO sensors?
The standard scope of supply of E+E MIO sensorsincludes an inspection certificate according DIN EN 10204 - 3.1. For details on calibration certificates please see our white paper "Calibration and Traceability in Measuring Technology".
Are there different A, B parameters for mineral transformer oil from various manufacturers?
No, mineral transformer oils from different manufacturers are quite similar.. A and B parameters are the same.
What is the difference between a 2 wire and a 3 wire current output?
Transmitter with "two-wires" technology receive the power from the process, and the signal is carry on return wire (closed current loop). With technology "three-wires" the power supply is separate from current output: 2 wires are the power supply and third carry the signal.