EE360 is dedicated for reliable monitoring of lubrication, hydraulic and insulation oils as well as diesel fuel. In addition to highly accurate measurement of water activity (aw) and temperature (T), EE360 calculates the absolute water content (x) in ppm.
The probe can be employed up to 180 °C (356 °F) and 20 bar (290 psi) and is available with either ISO or NPT slide fitting, which allows for variable immersion depth. Using the optional ball valve, the probe can be mounted or removed even without process interruption.
The design of the enclosure facilitates easy mounting and maintenance. EE360 is available with IP65 polycarbonate or stainless steel enclosure. The measured values are available on two analogue outputs and on the optional digital interface RS485 with Modbus RTU or Ethernet with Modbus TCP. An optional relays module can be used for alarms and process control.
The state of the art TFT colour display can show all measurands simultaneously and offers extensive error diagnostics. The integrated data logging function saves all measured data in the internal memory. The logged data can be displayed in a graph directly on the device or easily downloaded via USB interface.
The EE360 configuration and adjustment can be performed either directly on the device via display and push buttons or with the free EE-PCS software using the USB service interface.
- Measurands: water activity (aw), temperature (T) and water content (x) in ppm
- TFT colour display with push buttons
- Two analogue outputs
- Digital interface RS485 with Modbus RTU or Ethernet with Modbus TCP
- Integrated data logging for 20.000 values
- Error self diagnosis shown on display or via error LEDs
- Auditive and visual error warnings
- Remote probe up to 10m (32.8ft)
- Rugged polycarbonate IP65 or stainless steel enclosure
- Modular enclosure concept for easy mounting and service
- Pressure tight probe up to 20 bar (290 psi)
- Pluggable probe for fast exchange and easy installation
- Two freely conigurable alarm outputs
- G ½ ISO or ½ NPT process connection
- Optional ball valve for probe mounting and removal without process interuption
- Power supply module for 100...240 V AC
- Easy field adjustment and configuration via display or free software
- transformer oil
- lubrication oil
- hydraulic oil
- diesel fuel
0...1 awMeasuring range
-40...180 °C (-40...356°F)
±(0.015 + 1.5%*mv°) awAccuracy - °measured value
RS485 with Modbus RTUDigital interface
Ethernet with Modbus TCP
12...30 V AC
Send us your e-mail, we will do our best to help you!
- 3.5“ TFT Colour Display
- shows all measurands simultaneously
- layout freely selectable
- integrated data logger for 20.000 values per measurand
- logged values shown in graph
- error diagnostics
- intuitive device setup with push buttons
- oil temperature -40...180 °C (-40...356 °F)
- pressure tight up to 20 bar (290 psi)
- ISO or NPT process connection
- pluggable probe option
- easy mounting
- two part housing allows easy replacement and service
- electronics additionally protected against mechanical damage
- IP65 protection class
- material UL94-V0 approved or stainless steel
- screws secured in cover
- 2 analogue outputs current/voltage
- error indication
- Modbus RTU / Modbus TCP
- 2 alarm outputs
- configurable via display or software
- USB Service Interface
- download logged data
- perform configuration, adjustment and update firmware
- 4 status LEDs
- Ball valve
- probe mounting and removal without process interruption
EE360 Datasheet(2173.34 kb)
Humidity Calibration-Kit Datasheet(428.89 kb)
EE360 Manual(4365.08 kb)
Calibration Kit - User Guide(1042.14 kb)
Cleaning Instructions(1054.21 kb)
Relabeling in case of product configuration change(1339.66 kb)
Modbus Application Note AN0103(158.85 kb)
Compact Moisture in Oil Transmitter
Compact and rugged inline moisture in oil transmitter with high accuracy and excellent long-term stability.
Compact Moisture in Oil Transmitter
Available as transmitter or switch and optimized for high accuracy and excellent long term stability in lubrication, hydraulic and insulation oils, as well as diesel fuel.
Humidity and temperature transmitter for intrinsically safe applications
Measurement of humidity and temperature in explosion hazard areas for gas and dust. It complies with the classifications for Europe (ATEX), International (IECEx) and USA / Canada (FM).
OILPORT 30 SET
Handheld meter for moisture in oil measurement
For moisture measurement in mineral and synthetic oils. The probe can be installed and removed without interrupting the process using the optional ball valve set.