The high quality E+E humidity sensors, modules, probes and transmitters are well proven in most industrial applications over several decades. All E+E humidity measuring devices are developed and manufactured in Austria, and feature E+E humidity sensors manufactured in state of the art thin film technology.
Transmitters for Industrial Applications
Highest accuracy over a wide T range. Versions for pressure rated, intrinsically safe, chemically polluted, meteorological or high humidity applications.
Humidity Modules and Probes
Accurate and long term stable humidity and temperature measurement in cost-effective, compact design.
Transmitters for HVAC
Accurate, reliable and long term stable humidity and temperature measurement in building automation and climate control, possibly customised.
Humidity, temperature, CO2 and pressure as well as analogue signals.
Humidity Hand-held Meter
With logging capability and a wide choice of intelligent, interchangeable probes, for a multitude of climatic measurands.
Wireless Humidity Sensors
High quality wireless transmitters for humidity, temperature and CO2 measurement.
Humidity Sensing Elements
High accuracy humidity sensors for mass applications such as automotive or home appliances.
High-end, dual-pressure humidity calibrator traceable to international standards.
The E+E humidity product portfolio includes:
• Capacitive humidity sensors and digital humidity sensors. These are also employed in a comprehensive range of E+E humidity measurement devices.
• Humidity and temperature transmitters, probes and modules
• Wireless humidity sensors
• Humidity data loggers and handhelds
• Humidity generators and calibrators
• Humidity modules, probes and transmitters for OEM applications
Typical markets for the E+E humidity sensors and measuring devices:
• Process monitoring and control in most diverse industries
• HVAC and building automation
• Automotive, home appliances, consumer electronics
• Food and pharma, agriculture
• Building materials