Humidity Sensors for Industrial Applications
Industrial applications place very high requirements on the accuracy and reliability of measuring devices and sensors. E+E humidity transmitters are designed for use under particularly demanding conditions.
- Outstanding measuring accuracy and long-term stability, even under difficult environmental conditions, such as high humidity or chemical loads.
- Robust and reliable, with a metal or polycarbonate enclosure as well as stainless steel probes.
- Calculation of other physical quantities such as dew point, frost point or absolute humidity.
- Developed for a wide temperature range from -40 °C to 180 °C (-40 °F to 356 °F).
- Different designs provide flexibility: for wall or duct mounting as well as with various remote probes.
- Easy mounting, maintenance and servicing thanks to modular enclosure concept.
- Digital interfaces (RS485, Ethernet) for easy process integration.