The HTS201 room sensor is dedicated for accurate and reliable measurement of relative humidity (RH) and temperature (T) in residential and commercial building automation. The elegant enclosure is available in two sizes (EU and US format) and features an optional display.
Outstanding Measurement Performance
The E+E RH / T sensing element with proprietary protection ensures excellent long-term performance of the HTS201 over the entire working range and even in dusty and dirty environment. The innovative enclosure avoids false air ingress and significantly reduces self-heating.
Outputs and Digital Interface
The RH and T measured data is available either on two analogue outputs, or on the RS485 interface with Modbus RTU or BACnet MS/TP protocol. In the digital version, the HTS201 also calculates the dew point temperature (Td). The measured values can also be read locally on the optional graphic display.
The version with RS485 interface can be set up and configured via PC with the free PCS10 Product Configuration Software and an optional configuration adapter.
The enclosure of the HTS201 facilitates fast and thus cost-saving installation. The back cover with the push-in spring terminals can be mounted and wired without the front cover. This means that the electronics, which are accommodated in the front cover, are not exposed to construction site pollution. Before commissioning, the active part can be simply snapped onto the back cover. Besides, the electronics part can be replaced without tools within seconds.
- Demand controlled ventilation
- Heating, ventilation and air conditioning
- Building automation
- Highly accurate, long-term stable RH and T measurement
- Calculation of dew point temperature Td (HTS201 with RS485)
- RH / T sensing element protected by E+E proprietary coating
- Modbus RTU, BACnet MS/TP or analogue outputs
- Large graphic display (optional)
- Snap-on enclosure for time-saving installation
- EU and US enclosure format
- Easy configuration
- Measuring range - Humidity
- 0...100 % RH, non-condensing
- Accuracy - Humidity
- ±(2 + 0.003 * mv) % RH
mv = measured value
- Measuring range - Temperature
- -30...+60 °C (-22...+140 °F)
- Accuracy - Temperature
- ±0.25 °C (±0.14 °F), voltage output / RS485
±0.38 °C (±0.21 °F), current output
- Output analogue
- 0-10 V or 4-20 mA
- Output digital
- RS485 (Modbus RTU or BACnet MS/TP)
- Power supply
- 15-35 V DC or 24 V AC ±20 %