The EE741 in-line flow meter can be flexibly adapted for any measuring task. With just a single transmitter and three different gauge mounting blocks, the consumption of compressed air and technical gases can be determined in pipe diameters DN15, DN20 and DN25.
The thermal measuring principle and the well proven E+E hot film sensor element lead to best long-term stability and fast response time.
Outstanding measuring accuracy, even in the lower measuring range is achieved by an application-specific multi-point factory adjustment performed at 7 bar (102 psi). This allows reliable leak detection and corresponding energy savings. The construction of the EE741 flow meter is optimised for easy installation and maintenance.
With the DN15, DN20 and DN25 gauge mounting blocks, one and the same transmitter unit can be employed for all three pipe diameters. The input of the pipe diameter into the transmitter can be easily performed via display menu or with the EE-PCS product configuration software.
Once the gauge mounting block is installed in the pipeline, the transmitter can be installed and removed without any pipework. As a result, the EE741 flow meter is also ideal for temporary measurements or even mobile use. The sealing plug included in the scope of supply enable the normal operation of the compressed air system when the transmitter is removed.
The state-of-the-art LCD shows the current measured values and the overall consumption. The user specific device setup can be easily performed with the push buttons and intuitive menu guidance. The display can be rotated in 90° increments with a push button for convenient orientation in any mounting position of the flow meter.
- Modular design
- Removal without dissasembling the pipework
- Application-specific adjustment under pressure
- Exceptional price/performance ratio
- Analogue, pluse and switching output
- Modbus RTU and M-Bus
- Integrated consumption meter
- Compressed air consumption measurement
- Flow measurement of technical gases (O2, N2, Ar, CO2, He)
- Nitrogen generators
- Leak detection
standardized volumetric flow, mass flow, standardised flow, temperature, consumptionMeasured values
DN15: 0.2 - 76.3 Nm³/h (0.12 - 44.88 SCFM)Measuring range - flow
DN20: 0.4 - 135.6 Nm³/h (0.24 - 79.77 SCFM)
DN25: 0.6 - 212 Nm³/h (0.36 - 124.71 SCFM)
±(3 % of mv* + 0.3% of full scale)Accuracy - flow (*measured value)
-20...60 °C (-4...140 °F)Measuring range - temperature
± 0.7 °C (1.26 °F)Accuracy - temperature
0/4-20 mA, Pulse, Switch, Modbus RTU or M-BusOutputs
18 - 30 V DCSupply
Send us your e-mail, we will do our best to help you!
- » Standard volume flow
- » Mass flow
- » Standard flow
- » Temperature
- Can be used for three different pipe diameters
- Installation and removal without disconnecting the pipework facilitates regular calibration
- Application-specific adjustment under pressure ensures for best accuracy
- Sensor head and thermal flow sensor
- Robust design in stainless steel
- Very fast response time
- Wide measuring range
- Long-term stable and accurate
- Negligible pressure drop
- Highly insensitive to contamination
- No additional pressure and temperature compensation required
- Display (optional)
- Shows instantaneous values and overall consumption
- Intuitive device setup with push buttons
- Can be rotated in 90° increments
- User configurable via display or software
- Analogue 0-20 / 4-20 mA
- 2 switch outputs
- Pulse output
- Modbus RTU
- Gauge mounting block
- Precise and reproducible inline installation of the transmitter for best accuracy
- Aluminium or stainless steel
- Can be operated with sealing plug also without transmitter
EE741 Datasheet(923.58 kb)
EE741 Manual(4479.63 kb)
Relabeling in case of product configuration change(1339.66 kb)
EE-PCS Product Configuration Software(22768.41 kb)
Modbus Application Note AN0103(158.85 kb)
Inline mass flow meter DN15 - DN50
The inline mass flow meter for DN15 - DN50 (1/2" - 2") and up to 16 bar (232 psi). The measurement ball valve permits rapid installation and removal with only a short interruption of the flow.
Inline Mass flow meter DN40 – DN80
Multifunctional inline mass flow meter for DN40 - DN80 (1 1/2" - 3") up to 40 bar (580 psi). Gauge mounting block with hot tap valve for installation and removal without interruption of the flow. Mounting possibility for pressure and dew point sensors.
Insertion mass flow meter for DN50 - DN700 (2" - 28") and up to 16 bar (232 psi)
Insertion mass flow meter with patented non-return protection for secure mounting. Use in pipelines DN50 up to DN700 (2" to 28"). Installation and removal without interruption of the flow.