Humidity and Temperature Probe with Analogue Outputs
The HTP201 is a compact humidity and temperature probe with analogue outputs. Its excellent price/performance ratio, robust design and wide temperature range makes it a versatile probe suitable for a wide range of applications.
Outstanding Measurement Performance with Patented Sensor Technology
The E+E humidity and temperature sensing element with proprietary protection and sealed solder pads ensures excellent long-term performance of the HTP201 over the entire working range and even in dusty and dirty environment. Innovative PCB design inside the probe reduces self-heating relevantly.
Versatility and Robustness
Excellent protection against external influences is ensured by the combination of completely encapsulated electronics and the long-term stable E+E humidity and temperature sensing element. Its IP65 stainless steel or polycarbonate enclosure and integrated cable or a threaded connector make it a versatile probe tackling even challenging applications.
The humidity and temperature measured data is available on two analogue outputs for voltage (0 - 1 V, 0 - 5 V or 0 - 10 V) or current (4 - 20 mA). In addition, the HTP201 has a passive T output (4-wire), a wide temperature and supply voltage range, making it a universally applicable probe.
- Outstanding price / performance ratio
- Wide temperature range of -40…80 °C (-40…176 °F)
- 2 x analogue output voltage (0 - 1/5/10 V) or current (4 - 20 mA)
- RH/T sensing element with E+E proprietary coating protection
- Sealed solder pads and patented sensor technology
- Fully encapsulated electronics
- Stainless steel or polycarbonate enclosure
- Probe cable in several lengths
- M12x1 connector with standardized pin-out
- Optional passive temperature output
- Measuring range - Humidity
- 0...100 % RH
- Accuracy - Humidity
- ±2.5 % RH
- Measuring range - Temperature
- -40...80 °C (-40...176 °F)
- Accuracy - Temperature
- ±0.3 °C (±0.54 °F)
- Analogue output - voltage
- 0 - 1/5/10 V
- Analogue output - current
- 4 - 20 mA