The EE650 air flow sensor is dedicated for accurate and reliable measurement in building automation and ventilation applications.
EE650 employs the new VTQ air flow sensor element, which operates on the thermal anemometer principle and is manufactured by E+E in state-of-the-art thin film technology.
Due to its innovative design, the VTQ air flow sensor element is very robust and highly insensitive to pollution, which leads to outstanding long-term performance.
The measured data is available either on an analogue voltage or current output, user selectable, or on the RS485 interface with Modbus RTU or BACnet MS/TP protocol.
The enclosure design and the mounting flange included in the scope of supply allow for easy installation or replacement. The configuration and adjustment of the EE650 can be comfortably performed on the electronics board or via digital interface.
- Best accuracy and long term stability
- High resistance to pollution and mechanical stress
- Measuring range 0.2 - 10/15/20 m/s (40 - 2000/3000/4000 ft/min), user selectable
- Current and voltage outputs, selectable
- RS485 interface with Modbus RTU or BACnet MS/TP
- Duct mount and remote probe versions
- Easy installation
- Digital interface for adjustment by user
- Ventilation systems
- Process control
0...10 m/s (0...2000 ft/min)Measuring range - user selectable
0...15 m/s (0...3000 ft/min)
0...20 m/s (0...4000 ft/min)
0.2...10 m/s ±(0.2 m/s + 3 % of mv)Accuracy at 20 °C (68 °F), 45 % RH, 1013 hectopascal
0.2...15 m/s ±(0.2 m/s + 3 % of mv)
0.2...20 m/s ±(0.2 m/s + 3 % of mv)
typ. 4 sec or typ. 1 sec.Response time - user selectable
0-10 V and 4-20 mAOutput Analogue
Modbus RTU or BACnet MS/TPOutput Digital
24 V AC/DCSupply
Send us your e-mail, we will do our best to help you!
- Bayonet screws
- open/closed with a ¼ rotation
- Appropriate for US mounting requirements
- Knockout for ½” conduit fitting
- External mounting holes
- Mounting with a closed cover
- Electronics protected against construction site pollution
- Easy and fast mounting
- Jumper adjustment
- Measuring range, output signal and response time selectable by jumper
- Electronics on the underside of the PCB
- Optimum protection against mechanical damage during installation
- E+E Air velocity sensor VTQ
- High insensitivity to pollution
- Long-term stable
- Measurement from 0.2 m/s (40 ft/min)
EE650 Datasheet(815.98 kb)
EE650 Quick Guide(985.73 kb)
EE650 Manual(1290.46 kb)
EE650/EE660 PICS - BACnet Protocol Implementation(209.88 kb)
Relabeling in case of product configuration change(1339.66 kb)
Modbus Application Note AN0103(158.85 kb)
Sensor for Very Low Air Velocity
Optimised for clean rooms and laminar flow monitoring, with excellent accuracy down to 0.15 m/s (30 ft/min). Analogue outputs or RS485 interface with Modbus or BACnet protocol.
HVAC Miniature Air Flow Probe
Very robust and highly insensitive to pollution. Measurement range up to 20m/s (4000 ft/min). Voltage or Modbus RTU output.