An integrated auto-calibration procedure leads to accuracy of ±2 °C (±3.6 °F) Td. The measured values for dew point, frost point or ppm volume concentration are available on an analog 4-20 mA and a digital Modbus RTU output. Integration into the measurement task is simplified by the compact design and the exceptionally robust stainless steel enclosure.
With an optional Modbus to USB convertor and the free EE-PCS configuration software the user can adjust the dew point transmitter, set the Modbus parameters, and change the scaling of the analogue output.
- Measurement range -60...60 °C Td (-76...140 °F Td)
- E+E autocalibration Measurement accuracy ±2 °C (±3.6 °F)
- Modbus RTU and 4..20 mA output
- sturdy and compact stainless steel housing
- Measuring range
- -60...60°C (-76...140 °F) Td
- ±2 °C (±3.6 °F)
- Modbus RTU and 4-20mA
- 18-28 V DC