Specially designed for HVAC, the EE160 by E+E Elektronik is a cost-effective, highly accurate transmitter for relative humidity and temperature.
With encapsulated measurement electronics inside the sensing probe and E+E proprietary coating protection of the humidity sensor element, EE160 offer outstanding long term stability and reliability.
- Heating, ventilation and air conditioning
- Storage rooms
- Wall and duct mount versions
- Voltage and current outputs freely configurable and scaleable
- Certified BACnet MS/TP or Modbus RTU, user configurable
- Optional passive temperature output
- Temperature compensation
- Protection against condensation and pollution
- Robust sensing head
- Easy mounting
- RH and T adjustable by the user
- Free configuration software
- Measuring range
- 0...100% RH
-40...60 °C (-40...140 °F)
- ±2.5% RH
±0.3 °C (±0.54 °F)
- Analogue outputs
- 0-10V or 4-20mA
- Digital output
- BACnet MS/TP or Modbus RTU
- Passive T-ouptut
- 24V AC/DC
EE160 and EE210 are tested and certified by BTL (BACnet Testing Laboratories).
All BACnet products are tested at E+E. The BTL listed E+E products have been additionally tested by the BACnet Testing Laboratories.